÷ Pre-requisites :
•I am hoping that Optimus G E970 users will be able to install Euphoria-OS v1.1 on E970 effortlessly without having issue after reading the easy tutorial written in Androidromfix.
•Euphoria-OS v1.1 needs rooted E970, so it is necessary to root E970 before installing Euphoria-OS v1.1. If you haven’t rooted your favorite E970, then you must do it as soon as possible.
•Dear, You must install CWM recovery on E970 before installing Euphoria-OS v1.1. I forgot to mention that the proud users of E970 can install Euphoria-OS v1.1 effectively after unlocking the bootloader.
•If you aren’t happy with previous software, then you must install Euphoria-OS v1.1 on your favorite E970. Euphoria-OS v1.1 will allow the proud users to use Lollipop 5.1.1 on E970.
•Androidromfix recommends that E970 owners must take a backup of their personal files including contacts and games before installing Euphoria-OS v1.1 on E970, otherwise all their documents including contacts and games may be vanished from E970.
• E970 battery must be more than 99 percentage before following this tutorial.
Androidromfix provide various Firmware Updates and Rooting process along with Custom ROM,Modes,file are all belong to their owners/developers. The autor of this site or the developers are not responsible, if you damage or brick your device.Do it on your own risk and follow the instruction properly.
÷ How to Install Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Euphoria-OS v1.1 Custom ROM on AT&T LG Optimus G E970 [Simple Steps]
1. It is the time to download
Euphoria-OS v1.1 for E970.
2. Gapps must be downloaded for phone.
3. It is the proper time to activate USB debugging.
4. It is the time to attach phone with desktop.
5. It is required to send Euphoria-OS v1.1 to E970.
6. It is the time to power off your phone.
7. It is the time to remove the USB cable from your phone.
8. It is the time to put phone into Recovery Mode.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on phone.
10. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on phone.
11. It is the time to click “install zip from SD card” on phone.
12. It is the time to choose Euphoria-OS v1.1 on E970.
13. It is the time to install Euphoria-OS v1.1 on E970.
14. It is the time to go to the main menu on phone.
15. It is the time to click “reboot system now” on phone.
16. It is the time to wait until phone reboots.
After your Optimus G E970 is rebooted, you can enjoy Euphoria-OS v1.1. If you are facing problem while installing Euphoria-OS v1.1 on E970, then don’t hesitate to share your problem with Androidromfix.