•I am expecting that HTC One Mini PO58200 users will be able to install CM12.1 [m4] safely without having issue after reading the easy tutorial written in Androidromfix.
•CM12.1 [m4] requires rooted PO58200, so it is crucial to root PO58200 before installing CM12.1 [m4]. If you haven’t rooted PO58200, then you must do it as soon as possible. You must install CWM recovery on PO58200 before installing CM12.1 [m4]. Well, I forgot to mention that the proud users of PO58200 can install CyanogenMod 12.1 [m4] after unlocking the bootloader.
•Androidromfix recommends that HTC One Mini PO58200 owners must take a backup of their documents including contacts and messages before installing CM12.1 [m4], otherwise all their data including contacts and messages will be deleted from their PO58200. If you aren’t happy with previous firmware, then you can install CM12.1 [m4] on PO58200.
•CM12.1 [m4] will let the proud users test Lollipop 5.1 on PO58200. CyanogenMod 12.1 [m4] may also bring several improvements on PO58200.
•PO58200 battery must be above 92 percentage before following this tutorial.
Androidromfix provide various Firmware Updates and Rooting process along with Custom ROM,Modes,file are all belong to their owners/developers. The autor of this site or the developers are not responsible, if you damage or brick your device.Do it on your own risk and follow the instruction properly.
÷ How to Install Android 5.1 Lollipop CM12.1 [m4] on HTC One Mini PO58200 [Simple Steps]
1. It is the time to download CyanogenMod 12.1 [m4] for phone.
2. Gapps must be downloaded for phone.
3. It is the proper time to activate USB debugging.
4. It is the time to attach phone with desktop.
5. It is the time to send CyanogenMod 12.1 [m4] to your phone.
6. It is the time to power off your phone.
7. It is the time to remove the USB cable from your phone.
8. It is the time to put phone into Recovery Mode.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on phone.
10. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on phone.
11. It is necessary to click “install zip from SD card” for installing CyanogenMod 12.1 [m4] on phone.
12. It is the time to choose CyanogenMod 12.1 [m4] on your phone.
13. It is the time to install CyanogenMod 12.1 [m4] on your phone.
14. It is the time to go to the main menu on phone.
15. It is necessary to click “reboot system now” on phone.
16. It is the time to wait until phone reboots.
After your HTC One Mini PO58200 is restarted, you can enjoy CM12.1 [m4]. If you are having difficulty during the installation of CM12.1 [m4] on HTC One Mini PO58200, then feel free to share your difficulty with Androidromfix.