•Motorola Moto G XT1034 owners will be able to install CM12 Nightly [falcon] easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted below.
•Dear Moto G XT1034 user, CM 12 needs rooted XT1034, so it is necessary to root Motorola Moto G XT1034. Oh yes, the essential thing is CWM recovery installation on Moto G XT1034.
•Dear, you can do all these things after unlocking Moto G XT1034 bootloader. Oh yes, you may face some bugs after installing CM12 Nightly [falcon].
Androidrimfix recommends that Moto G XT1034 users must take a backup of their data before installing CM12 [falcon], as there is a possibility of losing all data from Moto G XT1034. Oh yes, the important thing is Moto G XT1034 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Androidromfix provide various Firmware Updates and Rooting process along with Custom ROM,Modes,file are all belong to their owners/developers. The autor of this site or the developers are not responsible, if you damage or brick your device.Do it on your own risk and follow the instruction properly.
÷ How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM12 Nightly [falcon] Custom ROM on Motorola Moto G XT1034 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download
CM12 Nightly [falcon] for Motorola Moto G XT1034.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Moto G XT1034.
3. Simply, go to the settings of Moto G XT1034 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach Moto G XT1034 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your Moto G XT1034, you must transfer CM12 Nightly [falcon] and Gapps ZIP file to XT1034 memory card.
6. After transferring CM12 Nightly [falcon] and Gapps, you have to switch off XT1034.
7. After switching off Moto G XT1034, simply unplug your USB cable from XT1034.
8. Now you have to put your Moto G XT1034 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting Moto G XT1034 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from XT1034 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on XT1034.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on Moto G XT1034 screen and then search for CM12 Nightly [falcon] and Gapps ZIP file from XT1034 memory card.
12. Simply install CM12 Nightly [falcon] and Gapps on XT1034.
13. After installing Gapps and CM12 Nightly [falcon], you must go to Moto G XT1034 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your XT1034 reboots.
After Moto G XT1034 is rebooted, you can test CM12 Nightly [falcon].