This ROM works very well and you will enjoy the overall experience,based on Android Kitkat 4.4.4 you can enjoy the latest Android firmware.
It comes with some amazing features like:
*TRDS Dark switch
*System app Remover
All the ROM,firmware,apps given on the site belongs to the developer/owner.Make sure you know what you are doing, read all the instruction before starting the process. In case of any mishap with your device or you end up with a bricked device, We should not be held responsible “Don’t blame us”.
Before we start the process,make sure you have backup all your phone data but don’t use Samsung KIES because after this update it will not detect your phone, for example: media,contacts,sms,etc.
÷ Here are some guidelines that you should follow:
•Use this tutorial only on Nexus 5 (hammerhead) ,don’t try it on other device.
•Your device should be Rooted and have Custom Recovery .
•Read the entire tutorial before starting the process.
•Go to Developer Option Menu and enable USB Debugging.
•Make sure your phone battery is fully charged.
•First you have to Download AICP Android KitKat 4.4.4 on your computer.
•Now connect your device using a USB cable and copy/paste the files in the root directory of your phone, or you can download it directly to your phone internal SD card.
• Disconnect your device and turn it off.
• Now boot your device in Recovery Mode,you can enter Recovery Mode by pressing Home+power+Volume up button simultaneously.
• Once in Recovery Mode select “wipe data/factory reset” and “wipe cache partition” to clear your device.
You can also do “wipe dalvik cache” from the advance menu in CWM recovery(Recommended).
• You can also do “wipe dalvik cache” from the advance menu in CWM recovery(Recommended).
• Head back to the main menu and select “install zip from SD card” and select the Android 4.4.4 ROM zip file from your SD card and hit install.
• After the installation process complete, Go back to the main menu and select “reboot system now”,it will take around 4-5 minutes to start for the first time.
That’s it,you have successfully updated your Nexus 5 with the Android KitKat 4.4.4 AICP Custom ROM. If you have any queries or facing any problem feel free to ask me in the comment section and not forget to share this.