•Note 4 SM-N910F owners will be able to install crDroid easily without having any difficulty after following the steps posted below.
•Dear SM-N910F user, crDroid needs rooted phone, so it is necessary to root SM-N910F before installing crDroid. Well, the most crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on SM-N910F. You can do all these tasks after unlocking SM-N910F bootloader.
•Dear, you may experience some bugs on SM-N910F after installing crDroid.
•Androidromfix recommends that SM-N910F users must take a backup of their files before installing crDroid, as there is a possibility of losing all files from your SM-N910F.
÷ How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop crDroid Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910F [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download crDroid for your phone.
2. Now, It is the time to download Gapps Gapps for your phone.
3. Now, it is necessary to tap USB debugging on your phone.
4. Now, it is the time to attach phone with your desktop.
5. Now, you will have to transfer crDroid and Gapps ZIP file to the SD card.
6. Now, it is the proper time to switch off your phone.
7. After switching off your phone, you will have to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is the proper time to put phone into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, you will have to tap “wipe data/factory reset” option on phone.
10. Now, you will have to tap “wipe cache partition” on phone.
11. It is the time to tap “install zip from SD card” on phone for installing crDroid.
12. Now, you will have to choose crDroid and Gapps ZIP file from the SD card.
13. Now, it is the proper time to install crDroid on your phone.
14. Now, you will have to go to main menu.
15. Now, it is the time to tap “reboot system now” on your phone.
16. Now, you will have to wait until your phone reboots.
After your SM-N910F is restarted, you can test crDroid