÷ Important Points:
•Note 4 SM-N910G users will be able to install Android 5.1 via AICP 9.0 easily without facing any issue after reading the steps written in below.
•AICP 9.0 requires rooted SM-N910G, so it is essential to root SM-N910G before installing AICP 9.0. Another crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on SM-N910G before installing AICP 9.0. You can perform all these works after unlocking Note 4 SM-N910G bootloader. Don’t forget that you may face some bugs on your SM-N910G after installing AICP 9.0.
•Androidromfix recommends that SM-N910G users must take a backup of their data including videos before installing Android 5.1 via AICP 9.0, as there is a chance of data loss from their SM-N910G. If you are waiting for Lollipop 5.1, then you must use AICP 9.0 on your SM-N910G. The important thing is that AICP 9.0 will let you enjoy Lollipop 5.1 on SM-N910G. AICP 9.0 is specially released for Custom ROM lovers who are desperately waiting to enjoy all features of Lollipop 5.1.
Androidromfix provide various Firmware Updates and Rooting process along with Custom ROM,Modes,file are all belong to their owners/developers. The autor of this site or the developers are not responsible, if you damage or brick your device.Do it on your own risk and follow the instruction properly.
÷ How to Install Android 5.1 Lollipop AICP 9.0 ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910G [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download unofficial AICP 9.0 for your phone.
2. Gapps must be downloaded for SM-N910G.
3. It is the proper time to activate USB debugging.
4. It is the perfect time to attach SM-N910G with desktop.
5. It is the time to transfer AICP 9.0 and Gapps to SM-N910G SD card.
6. It is the time to switch off SM-N910G.
7. It is the time to remove the USB cable from SM-N910G.
8. It is very crucial to put your SM-N910G into Recovery Mode.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on SM-N910G.
10. It is the time to click “wipe cache partition” on SM-N910G.
11. It is the proper time to tap “install zip from SD card” for installing AICP 9.0 on your SM-N910G.
12. It is the time to choose AICP 9.0 on SM-N910G.
13. It is the time to install AICP 9.0 on SM-N910G.
14. It is the time to go to the main menu on SM-N910G.
15. It is the time to click “reboot system now” on SM-N910G.
16. It is the time to wait until SM-N910G restarts.
After your Note 4 SM-N910G is rebooted, you can test AICP 9.0. If you are facing difficulty while installing AICP 9.0 on SM-N910G, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidromfix.