Now the amazing news is that Note 2 GT-N7105 owners can try CM 12 Nightly on their GT-N7105. Oh yes, Now I will discuss the step-by-step method for updating Note 2 GT-N7105 to Lollipop 5.0 with the help of CM 12 Nightly [t0lte]. This is really an amazing news for Note 2 GT-N7105 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
•Note 2 GT-N7105 owners will be able to install CM12 Nightly [t0lte] easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted below.
•Dear Note 2 GT-N7105 user, CM 12 needs rooted GT-N7105, so it is necessary to root Note 2 GT-N7105. Oh yes, the essential thing is CWM recovery installation on Note 2 GT-N7105.
•Dear, you can do all these things after unlocking Note 2 GT-N7105 bootloader. Oh yes, you may face some bugs after installing CM12 Nightly [t0lte].
•Androidromfix recommends that Note 2 GT-N7105 users must take a backup of their data before installing CM12 [t0lte], as there is a possibility of losing all documents from Note 2 GT-N7105. Oh yes, the key thing is Note 2 GT-N7105 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Androidromfix provide various Firmware Updates and Rooting process along with Custom ROM,Modes,file are all belong to their owners/developers. The autor of this site or the developers are not responsible, if you damage or brick your device.Do it on your own risk and follow the instruction properly.
÷ How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop CM12 Nightly [t0lte] Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note II LTE GT-N7105 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download
CM12 Nightly [t0lte] for Note 2 GT-N7105.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Note 2 GT-N7105.
3. Simply, go to the settings of Note 2 GT-N7105 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach Note 2 GT-N7105 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your Note 2 GT-N7105, you must transfer CM12 Nightly [t0lte] and Gapps ZIP file to GT-N7105 memory card.
6. After transferring CM12 Nightly [t0lte] and Gapps, you have to switch off GT-N7105.
7. After switching off Note 2 GT-N7105, simply disconnect your USB cable from GT-N7105.
8. Now you have to put your Note 2 GT-N7105 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting Note 2 GT-N7105 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from GT-N7105 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on GT-N7105.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on Note 2 GT-N7105 screen and then search for CM12 Nightly [t0lte] and Gapps ZIP file from GT-N7105 memory card.
12. Simply install CM12 Nightly [t0lte] and Gapps on GT-N7105.
13. After installing Gapps and CM12 Nightly [t0lte], you must go to Note 2 GT-N7105 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your GT-N7105 reboots.
After Note 2 GT-N7105 is rebooted, you can test CM12 Nightly [t0lte].