•Everything (including hardware composer)
•T-Mobile Note 2 SGH-T889 owners will be able to install NamelessROM BETA safely without experiencing any difficulty after following the tutorial posted below.
•NamelessROM BETA is available for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note II SGH-T889. My dear friend, you need to root Note II SGH-T889 in order to install NamelessROM BETA.
•Note 2 SGH-T889 requires CWM recovery installation before being updated to NamelessROM 2.0 BETA.
•T-Mobile Note 2 SGH-T889 users must backup their important messages in a safe place before installing NamelessROM BETA, as there is a possibility of losing all messages from Note 2 SGH-T889.
• The big thing is that you must install Note 2 SGH-T889 USB driver on your Windows PC or Mac computer before attaching SGH-T889 with it.
We provide various Firmware Updates and Rooting process along with Custom ROM,Modes,file are all belong to their owners/developers. The autor of this site or the developers are not responsible, if you damage or brick your device.Do it on your own risk and follow the instruction properly.
÷ How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop via NamelessROM Custom ROM on your Samsung Galaxy Note II SGH-T889 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download NamelessROM BETA & Gapps For T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889
2. Go to the settings of your T-Mobile Note 2 SGH-T889 and activate USB debugging.
3. Now you have to attach your T-Mobile Note 2 SGH-T889 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
4. After attaching your T-Mobile Note 2 SGH-T889, you need to transfer Gapps and NamelessROM BETA ZIP file to the SGH-T889 memory card. Now, switch it off.
5. Simply disconnect the USB cable from your T-Mobile Note 2 SGH-T889 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
6. Now you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from your SGH-T889 main menu.
7. Now you have to activate “wipe cache partition” option on T-Mobile SGH-T889.
8. Now you have to tap “install zip from SD card” option on your T-Mobile SGH-T889 and then search for Gapps and NamelessROM BETA ZIP file from SGH-T889 memory card.
9. Simply install NamelessROM BETA and Gapps on SGH-T889.
10. Now you have to return to the T-Mobile SGH-T889 main menu and tap “reboot system now” option.
11-Now you have to wait until your T-Mobile Note 2 SGH-T889 reboots. You can drink Orange juice until SGH-T889 reboots. Once it is rebooted, you can test NamelessROM BETA on SGH-T889.
PLZ Use The Comment Section And Don’t Forget To Share This post With Your Friends & your Social World
Best regards …©