All the ROM ,firmware,apps given on the site belongs to the developer/owner.Make sure you know what you are doing, read all the instruction before starting the process. In case of any mishap with your device or you end up with a bricked device, We should not be held responsible “Don’t blame us”.
*BACKUP YOUR DEVICE:
•After the USB Drivers check, make sure you make a backup for your important data for safe side.
•Backup your Apps.
•Backup your APN Settings: GPRS, 3G, MMS Settings,etc.
•Backup your Contacts, Gmail and Google Data using Google Sync.
•Backup your SMS, Messages even WhatsApp Messages.
*SlimKat Android 4.4.4 KitKat ROM DETAILS & CHANGE-LOG
Slim ROM work very smooth and at the same time provide you with full control over your device.Custom ShortcutsThe Real Dark SlimSystem-Wide Keyboard ControlsSlimCenterCamera Features
•AT&T Galaxy S3 I747 USB DRIVERS
Check your Computer first,before starting this process and make sure all the Required Drives are installed on your PC. If you don’t have, you can easily find it on Google.
•This guide is only for AT&T Galaxy S3 I747,don’t try on other variant.
•This process will Wipe all your Data.So make a Backup first
•Do it on you own risk and follow the steps carefully.
•Samsung KIES will NOT detect your device after this update because it is a custom firmware.This will Void your Phone Warranty.
*How 2 Install:
1) Download SlimKat Android 4.4.4 ROM for your AT&T Galaxy S3 I747.
2) Download Gapps for your Device.
3) Now Connect and Mount AT&T Galaxy S3 I747 on your PC using a USB cable and copy/paste both the files in your Device SD card.
4) Disconnect your device and turn it off.
5) Boot your device in Recovery Mode, press Home+power+Volume up button simultaneously to enter Recovery Mode on your AT&T Galaxy S3 I747.
6) In Recovery Mode select “wipe data/factory reset” and “wipe cache partition” to wipe your device.
7) Also Select “wipe dalvik cache” and wipe your device dalvik cache.
8) Go back to the main menu and select “install zip from SD card” . Select Android 4.4.4 ROM zip file from your SD card and select install.
9) Repeat the same process for Google Apps.
10) After the installation process select “reboot system now” and you are done, it will take 4-5 minutes to boot.
So, You have successfully Installed SlimKat Android 4.4.4 ROM on your AT&T Galaxy S3 I747.
If your device don’t start properly or stuck in Boot Loop, then just turn it off, remove the battery and re-insert it.
If you are facing any problem, use the comment section and don’t forget to share this Post with your friends.