•I am expecting that Z1 Compact D5503 users will be able to install CM12.1 [amami] on D5503 rapidly without having issue after reading the easy tutorial written in Androidromfix.
•CM12.1 [amami] requires rooted Z1 Compact D5503, so it is crucial to root D5503 before installing CM12.1 Nightly [amami]. If you have already rooted D5503, then you don’t need to worry. You must install CWM recovery on D5503 before installing CM12.1 [amami]. I forgot to mention that D5503 users can install CM12.1 [amami] safely after unlocking the bootloader.
•Androidromfix recommends that Z1 Compact D5503 owners must save their documents including contacts and messages in a secure place before installing CM12.1 Nightly [amami], otherwise all your documents including contacts and messages will be deleted from your D5503. If you are not happy with previous firmware, then you must install CM12.1 [amami] on D5503. CM12.1 [amami] will let Z1 Compact D5503 users test Lollipop 5.1 on D5503. CM12.1 [amami] may also bring many improvements on D5503. I forgot to say that D5503 users may experience some bugs after installing CM12.1 [amami] on their device.
• D5503 battery must be above 98 percentage before following this tutorial.
Androidromfix provide various Firmware Updates and Rooting process along with Custom ROM,Modes,file are all belong to their owners/developers. The autor of this site or the developers are not responsible, if you damage or brick your device.Do it on your own risk and follow the instruction properly.
÷ How to Install Android 5.1 Lollipop CM12.1 [amami] on Sony Xperia Z1 Compact D5503 [Simple Steps]
1. It is the time to download CyanogenMod 12.1 [amami] for phone.
2. Gapps must be downloaded for phone.
3. It is the proper time to activate USB debugging.
4. It is the time to attach D5503 with desktop.
5. It is the time to send CyanogenMod 12.1 Nightly [amami] to phone.
6. It is the time to power off D5503.
7. It is the time to remove the USB cable from D5503.
8. It is the time to put D5503 into Recovery Mode.
9. It is the time to click “wipe data/factory reset” on phone.
10. It is the time to click “wipe cache partition” on phone.
11. It is the time to click “install zip from SD card” on phone.
12. It is the time to choose CyanogenMod 12.1 [amami] on phone.
13. It is the time to install CyanogenMod 12.1 [amami] on phone.
14. It is the time to go to the main menu on D5503.
15. It is the time to click “reboot system now” on phone.
16. It is the time to wait until phone reboots.
After your D5503 is restarted, you can enjoy CM12.1 [amami]. If you are having issue during the installation of CM12.1 [amami] on D5503, then feel free to share your issue with Androidromfix.