•Android 5.0.1 Lollipop
Official M8 5.0.1 Dev base
4.16.401.9 CL448934 release-keys
Included latest SuperSu Stable v2.45
Included latest Busybox
Ext4 filesystem tweaks
Great Battery life
Removed ADB Icon
Removed Signature Checks
Removed Wifi Nags
Removed Power Saver Icon
Removed Data Always On Icon
Changed navbar size from stock 48 to 42 DPI
Long Press Back to Kill Application
Added Status bar Power Button
Inverted Black Boot Animation
Enabled default Install 3rd Party Applications
Enabled Option to Allow 23 Quick Setting Tiles
Edited Extreme Power Saving Mode applications
Ability to Write to External SD Card
Flashlight Toggle Quick Setting
Home screen Menu Options - Personalize, Wallpapers, Manage Apps, sound, Notifications, Quick Settings, APM, Settings
Recnet2Menu - Settings > Display
App Ops into Settings > Security
Power Saving Mode into Settings > Power
Ambient display - Settings > Display
Wake on Volume - Coming Soon as Add-On
Added HTC Applications:
FM Radio + widget
•Sprint HTC One M8 0P6B700 owners will be able to install Fluent easily without having any difficulty after reading the steps posted below.
•Dear M8 0P6B700 user, Fluent requires rooted M8 0P6B700, so it is necessary to root HTC One M8 0P6B700. Oh yes, the crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on M8 0P6B700.
•Dear, you can do all these works after unlocking M8 0P6B700 bootloader. Dear M8 0P6B700 user, you may face several bugs on M8 0P6B700 after installing Fluent.
•Androidromfix recommends that M8 0P6B700 owners must take a backup of their important files before installing Fluent, as there is a possibility of losing all files from M8 0P6B700. Oh yes, the crucial thing is M8 0P6B700 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Androidromfix provide various Firmware Updates and Rooting process along with Custom ROM,Modes,file are all belong to their owners/developers. The autor of this site or the developers are not responsible, if you damage or brick your device.Do it on your own risk and follow the instruction properly.
÷ How to Install Android 5.0.1 Lollipop Fluent ROM on Sprint HTC One M8 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download
Fluent ROM for Sprint HTC One M8 0P6B700.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for M8 0P6B700.
3. Simply, go to the settings of your M8 0P6B700 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach your M8 0P6B700 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected M8 0P6B700, you must transfer Fluent and Gapps ZIP file to 0P6B700 memory card.
6. After transferring Fluent and Gapps, you have to switch off 0P6B700.
7. After switching off M8 0P6B700, simply remove your USB cable from your 0P6B700.
8. Now you have to put M8 0P6B700 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting your M8 0P6B700 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from 0P6B700 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on 0P6B700.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on your M8 0P6B700 screen and then search for Fluent and Gapps ZIP file from 0P6B700 memory card.
12. Simply install Fluent and Gapps on 0P6B700.
13. After installing Gapps and Fluent, you must go to your M8 0P6B700 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until 0P6B700 reboots.
After your M8 0P6B700 is rebooted, you can test Fluent