÷What works (as of November 17):
•NFC (on all EXCEPT the LS980, I'm testing a fix)
•Most Project Volta related •enhancements
•All native apps
÷What doesn't work (as of November 17):
•CM features (yet to be ported)
•Data/Mobile Network on LS/VS980 •report roaming incorrectly sometimes
•GPS for some people
÷What's different from stock CM •sources (as of November 17):
•New Qualcomm power HAL (you can get 1% usage in 3 hours if the phone is on idle)
•Working NFC (current CM sources don't have it working.
•Sprint LG G2 LS980 users will be able to install CM 12.0 [ls980] quickly without facing any difficulty after reading the step-by-step tutorial written below.
•Dear Sprint G2 LS980 user, CM 12.0 [ls980] requires rooted LS980, so it is necessary to root Sprint G2 LS980. Oh yes, the essential thing is CWM recovery installation on Sprint G2 LS980.
•Dear, you can do all these tasks after unlocking LG LS980 bootloader. Dear, you may experience many bugs on Sprint G2 LS980 after installing CM 12.0 [ls980].
Androidromfix recommends that Sprint G2 LS980 users must save their data before installing CM 12.0 [ls980], as there is a possibility of losing all data from Sprint G2 LS980. The essential thing is G2 LS980 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Androidromfix provide various Firmware Updates and Rooting process along with Custom ROM,Modes,file are all belong to their owners/developers. The autor of this site or the developers are not responsible, if you damage or brick your device.Do it on your own risk and follow the instruction properly.
÷ How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM 12.0 [ls980] Custom ROM on Sprint LG G2 LS980 [Simple Instructions]
1. It is necessary to download
CM 12.0 [ls980] for your G2 LS980.
2. Now, it is required to download Gapps for your Sprint G2 LS980.
3. It is the time to go to the settings of Sprint G2 LS980 and then it is essential to tap USB debugging option.
4. Now, it is necessary to attach LS980 with your desktop with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your Sprint G2 LS980, it is necessary to transfer CM 12.0 [ls980] and Gapps ZIP file to LS980 memory card.
6. After transferring CM 12.0 [ls980] and Gapps, it is necessary to switch off LS980.
7. After switching off G2 LS980, it is necessary to disconnect the USB cable.
8. Now, it is required to put your G2 LS980 into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, it is necessary to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option.
10. Now, it is required to select “wipe cache partition” option.
11. It is the perfect time to choose “install zip from SD card” option on Sprint LS980 screen and then it is necessary to choose CM 12 [ls980] and Gapps ZIP file from LS980 SD card.
12. Now, it is required to install CM 12 [ls980] and Gapps.
13. Now, it is necessary to go to Sprint LS980 main menu and quickly choose “reboot system now” option.
14. It is the time to wait until your favorite smartphone LS980 reboots.
After your Sprint G2 LS980 is restarted, you can test CM 12.0 [ls980].