TeamEOS will allow you to use your favorite LS970 in an effective way.
•I am hoping that Optimus G LS970 users will be able to install TeamEOS [Nightly builds] on LS970 effortlessly without having issue after reading the easy tutorial written in Androidbiits.com.
•TeamEOS needs rooted LS970, so it is necessary to root LS970 before installing TeamEOS. If you haven’t rooted your favorite LS970, then you must do it as soon as possible. Well, You must install TWRP recovery on LS970 before installing TeamEOS [Nightly builds].
•I forgot to mention that the proud users of LS970 can install TeamEOS [Nightly builds] effectively after unlocking the bootloader.
If you aren’t happy with previous software, then you must install TeamEOS [Nightly builds] on your favorite LS970. TeamEOS [Nightly builds] will allow the proud users to use Lollipop 5.1.1 on LS970.
•Androidromfix recommends that LS970 owners must take a backup of their personal files including contacts and games before installing TeamEOS [Nightly builds] on LS970, otherwise all documents may be vanished from LS970.
•LS970 battery must be more than 99 percentage before following this tutorial.
Androidromfix provide various Firmware Updates and Rooting process along with Custom ROM,Modes,file are all belong to their owners/developers. The autor of this site or the developers are not responsible, if you damage or brick your device.Do it on your own risk and follow the instruction properly.
÷ How to Install Android 5.1.1 Lollipop TeamEOS [Nightly builds] Custom ROM on Sprint LG Optimus G LS970 [Simple Steps]
1. It is the time to download
TeamEOS for LS970.
2. Gapps must be downloaded for phone.
3. It is the proper time to activate USB debugging.
4. It is the time to attach phone with desktop.
5. It is required to send TeamEOS to LS970.
6. It is the time to power off your phone.
7. It is the time to remove the USB cable from your phone.
8. It is the time to put phone into Recovery Mode.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on phone.
10. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on phone.
11. It is the time to click “install zip from SD card” on phone.
12. It is the time to choose TeamEOS on LS970.
13. It is the time to install TeamEOS on LS970.
14. It is the time to go to the main menu on phone.
15. It is the time to click “reboot system now” on phone.
16. It is the time to wait until phone reboots.
After your LS970 is rebooted, you can enjoy TeamEOS [Nightly builds]. If you are facing difficulty during the installation of TeamEOS [Nightly builds] on LS970, then don’t hesitate to share your difficulty with Androidromfix.