Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 SPH-L710 SPH-L710 users can use Oct-L [LRX22G]. I am going to post the easy steps for updating SPH-L710 to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop via Oct-L [LRX22G]. This is an awesome news for SPH-L710 users who are not satisfied with KitKat.
•S3 SPH-L710 users will be able to install Android 5.0.2 via Oct-L [LRX22G] rapidly without experiencing issue after following the step-by-step tutorial given in Androidromfix.
•Well, You will have to root SPH-L710 before installing Oct-L [LRX22G]. If you have already rooted your SPH-L710, then you can install Oct-L [LRX22G]. My dear friend, you will also have to install CWM recovery on SPH-L710 before installing Oct-L [LRX22G].
•Oh yes, I forgot to mention that Sprint S III holders can do all these tasks easily after unlocking Sprint S III bootloader.
•Androidromfix recommends that S3 SPH-L710 owners must save their documents including songs in a secure place before installing Android 5.0.2 via Oct-L [LRX22G], as there is a possibility of losing documents from their SPH-L710. If you are waiting for Lollipop 5.0.2, then you must test Oct-L [LRX22G]. My dear friend, the big thing is that Oct-L [LRX22G] will let you enjoy Lollipop 5.0.2 on SPH-L710.
•Oh yes, Oct-L [LRX22G] is released for SPH-L710 users who prefer to test new ROM on their SPH-L710.
•SPH-L710 battery percentage must be more than 99% before following this tutorial.
Androidromfix provide various Firmware Updates and Rooting process along with Custom ROM,Modes,file are all belong to their owners/developers. The autor of this site or the developers are not responsible, if you damage or brick your device.Do it on your own risk and follow the instruction properly.
÷ How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Oct-L [LRX22G] on Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 SPH-L710 [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download Oct-L [LRX22G] for SPH-L710.
2. Gapps must be downloaded for phone.
3. It is the proper time to activate USB debugging.
4. It is the time to attach phone with desktop.
5. It is the time to send Oct-L [LRX22G] to phone.
6. It is the time to switch off phone.
7. It is the time to remove the USB cable from phone.
8. It is the time to put phone into Recovery Mode.
9. It is the time to click “wipe data/factory reset” on phone.
10. It is the time to click “wipe cache partition” on phone.
11. It is the time to click “install zip from SD card” for installing Oct-L [LRX22G] on SPH-L710.
12. It is the time to select Oct-L [LRX22G] on phone.
13. It is the time to install Oct-L [LRX22G] on phone.
14. It is the time to go to the main menu on phone.
15. It is the time to tap “reboot system now” on phone.
16. It is the time to wait until phone reboots.
After your SPH-L710 is restarted, you can test Android 5.0.2 via Oct-L [LRX22G]. If you are having any problem while installing Oct-L [LRX22G] on SPH-L710, then feel free to share your problem with Androidromfix.