•T-Mobile HTC One S Z250e users will be able to install Android 5.1 via CM12.1 [ville] effortlessly without facing issue after reading the steps written in below.
•Dear T-Mobile Z250e user, CM12.1 [ville] requires rooted Z250e, so it is important to root Z250e before installing CM12.1 [ville]. Another crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on Z250e before installing CM12.1 [ville]. Oh yes, You can perform all these works after unlocking Z250e bootloader.
•Androidromfix recommends that T-Mobile HTC One S Z250e users must take a backup of their data including videos before installing Android 5.1 via CM12.1 [ville], as there is a chance of data loss from their Z250e. If you are waiting for Lollipop 5.1, then you must try CM12.1 [ville] on your Z250e.
• Oh yes, the important thing is that CM12.1 [ville] will allow you to enjoy Lollipop on Z250e. CM12.1 [ville] is available for ROM lovers who love to test new ROM on their Z250e.
•Z250e battery level must be more than 92% before following this tutorial.
Androidromfix provide various Firmware Updates and Rooting process along with Custom ROM,Modes,file are all belong to their owners/developers. The autor of this site or the developers are not responsible, if you damage or brick your device.Do it on your own risk and follow the instruction properly.
÷ How to Install Android 5.1 Lollipop CM12.1 [ville] Custom ROM on T-Mobile HTC One S Z250e [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download CM12.1 [ville] for your T-Mobile HTC One S Z250e.
2. It is the time to download Gapps for Z250e.
3. It is the proper time to activate USB debugging.
4. It is the proper time to attach Z250e with desktop.
5. It is the time to send CM12.1 [ville] to Z250e.
6. It is the time to switch off Z250e.
7. It is the proper time to unplug the USB cable from Z250e.
8. It is very crucial to put your phone into Recovery Mode.
9. It is the time to click “wipe data/factory reset” on Z250e.
10. It is the time to click “wipe cache partition” on Z250e.
11. It is the time to click “install zip from SD card” for installing CM12.1 [ville] on Z250e.
12. It is the time to select CM12.1 [ville] on Z250e.
13. It is the time to install CM12.1 [ville] on Z250e.
14. It is the time to go to the main menu on Z250e.
15. It is the time to tap “reboot system now” on Z250e.
16. It is the time to wait until Z250e reboots.
After your T-Mobile HTC One S Z250e is rebooted, you can test CM12.1 [ville] on Z250e. If you are facing difficulty while installing CM12.1 [ville] on Z250e, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidromfix.