Have you ever tried android L lockscreen before? Do you wanna see how it works? Try It Now we will show you how android L Lockscreen looks like.
Android L is shaping up to be one of the most important releases of Google’s ever so popular mobile OS.
The one available in Android L is totally different from the lock screens that were used in Jelly Bean or KitKat. If you haven’t had a chance to try it out yet, you can now do so, since XDA Senior Member xsmile711 has prepared the lock screen application to every version of Android greater than Ice Cream Sandwich.
The application is feature packed and allows you to change many settings and therefore make your system almost Android L-like. This app is in beta stage, so some bugs may occur. One of the most significant is a high amount of RAM consumption, but xsmile711 is already working to fix this issue.
- Ability to change lockscren background (10 android L wallpaper or pick from your gallery).
- Ability to blur lockscreen background.
- Configure swipe direction to open any apps.
- Using expand action like original L lockscreen such as reply,call back.
- Blacklist any apps from showing on lockscreen notifications.
- Security to protect your phone.
- Settings turn screen on when receiving new notification.
It's currently in beta stage.
plz Do share & Comments.