AT&T LG Optimus G E970 owners can enjoy Lollipop 5.0 LiquidSmooth.
I will publish the steps for updating LG Optimus G E970 to Android 5.0 Lollipop via LiquidSmooth v-4.0 .
I am hoping that AT&T LG Optimus G E970 owners will be able to install LiquidSmooth on Optimus G E970 easily without having any difficulty after following the tutorial posted below.
•Optimus G E970 owners will have to root AT&T LG Optimus G E970 in order to install LiquidSmooth v4.0.
•Optimus G E970 needs CWM recovery installation before being updated to Lollipop 5.0 LiquidSmooth.
• LG Optimus G E970 owners must backup their important files in a safe place before updating their Optimus G E970. It is essential to install AT&T LG Optimus G E970 USB driver on your Windows or Mac computer before connecting Optimus G E970. It will allow your computer to recognize your Optimus G E970.
We provide various Firmware Updates and Rooting process along with Custom ROM,Modes,file are all belong to their owners/developers. The autor of this site or the developers are not responsible, if you damage or brick your device.Do it on your own risk and follow the instruction properly.
÷How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop LiquidSmooth Custom ROM on AT&T LG Optimus G E970 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download Lollipop 5.0 LiquidSmooth Custom ROM & Gapps for AT&T LG Optimus G E970.
2. Go to the settings of LG Optimus G E970 and enable USB debugging.
3. Now you have to connect Optimus G E970 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
4. After connecting your LG Optimus G E970, you need to transfer Gapps and LiquidSmooth ZIP file to the SD card of Optimus G E970. Then, switch it off.
5. Remove the USB cable from your LG Optimus G E970 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
6. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from LG Optimus G E970 main menu.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option on LG Optimus G E970.
8. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on your Optimus G E970 and then you have to install Gapps and LiquidSmooth ZIP file from Optimus G E970 SD card.
9. Now you have to return to the main menu of your LG Optimus G E970 and choose “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your Optimus G E970 restarts. After it is rebooted, you can enjoy LiquidSmooth v-4.0 on E970.
Best regards …©