Now the stunning news is that Optimus G Pro E980 users can now test CM 12 Nightly on their E980. Today, I will discuss about the steps for updating LG Optimus G Pro E980 to Lollipop 5.0.2 via CM 12 Nightly [e980].This is really a stunning news for G Pro E980 owners who love to test Custom ROM.
•LG Optimus G Pro E980 owners will be able to install CM12 Nightly [e980] easily without having any issue after following the tutorial written below.
•Dear G Pro E980 owner, CM 12 requires rooted E980, so it is essential to root LG Optimus G Pro E980. Oh yes, another essential thing is CWM recovery installation on Optimus G Pro E980. You can easily do it after unlocking Optimus G Pro E980 bootloader. Dear E980 user, you may face some bugs after installing CM12 Nightly [e980].
Androidromfix recommends that LG Optimus G Pro E980 users must take a backup of their data before updating their Optimus G Pro E980, as there is a chance of losing all data from E980. Dear friend, another most important thing is E980 USB driver installation on your PC.
Androidromfix provide various Firmware Updates and Rooting process along with Custom ROM,Modes,file are all belong to their owners/developers. The autor of this site or the developers are not responsible, if you damage or brick your device.Do it on your own risk and follow the instruction properly.
÷ How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM12 Nightly [e980] Custom ROM on LG Optimus G Pro E980 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM12 Nightly [e980] for LG Optimus G Pro E980.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Optimus G Pro E980.
3. Simply, go to the settings of Optimus G Pro E980 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach Optimus G Pro E980 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your Optimus G Pro E980, you must transfer CM12 Nightly [e980] and Gapps ZIP file to E980 memory card.
6. After transferring CM12 Nightly [e980] and Gapps, you have to switch off E980.
7. After switching off E980, simply remove the USB cable from E980.
8. Now you have to put your G Pro E980 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting Optimus G Pro E980 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from E980 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on E980.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on Optimus G Pro E980 screen and then search for CM12 Nightly [e980] and Gapps ZIP file from E980 memory card.
12. Simply install CM12 Nightly [e980] and Gapps on Optimus G Pro E980.
13. After installing Gapps and CM12 Nightly [e980], you must go to Optimus G Pro E980 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your E980 reboots.
After Optimus G Pro E980 is rebooted, you can test CM12 Nightly [e980]